How we Care:
- We select seedlings ( indigenous or fruit trees) for planting by the geographical and soil conditions to ensure the best changes for survival and growth for the
- We the plant the seedling, place additional manure , and picket the area if necessary.
- It is then Tagged and a GPS location set to the point where its planted.
- It is regularly Monitored, Watered, Weeded around the tree area.
- General measurements like height taken and photographed regularly.
- We will update you by mail on its progress etc ( 3 to 4 months intervals) up to a period of 2 years, until the young tree is quite healthy and can grow on its on.
This Care Ensures it greatest chances of thriving for the trees you have adopted.